Fully approved bylaws for academic departments and colleges are posted on the University website and are available at:
Revisions of college and department bylaws are reviewed by the Faculty Governance Committee, which includes three representatives of AAUP and three representatives of the university administration.
The three AAUP-WSU members of the Faculty Governance Committee are listed below and were appointed by the Executive Committee.
Martin M. Kich, Ph.D., FGC Co-Chair
- Office: 264 Dwyer Hall, Lake Campus
- Campus mail address: WSU Lake Campus (Celina)
- U.S. mail address: Wright State University Lake Campus; 7600 Lake Campus Drive; Celina, Ohio 45822
- Telephone: (419) 303-4619 [cell]
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Bernstein, J.D.
- Office: 222 Rike Hall
- Campus mail address: Department of Management and International Business; 250 Rike Hall
- U.S. mail address: Department of Management and International Business; Wright State University; Dayton, Ohio 45435
- Telephone: 937-775-3488
- e-mail: email@example.com
Audrey McGowin, Ph.D.
- Office: 220B Oelman Hall
- Campus mail address: Department of Chemistry; 202 Oelman Hall
- U.S. mail address: Department of Chemistry; Wright State University; Dayton, Ohio 45435
- Telephone: 937-775-2791
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org